Sunday, January 30, 2011

Random

I am totally learning how to do this blogging thing. Here are some random pictures. Below is an example of what I do. My life and work are very unusual and out of the norm. I am a clown every halloween at our Halloween dancer dress up dance classes. This is a photo taken by Kent Astel last spring before Douglas left for his Utica, New York LDS mission. We are missing half of our family. Moving into the empty nest years. I wanted to get a picture of Holly as she is beginning to show her babies bump. She is almost 16 weeks pregnant with twins.

Holly was feeling well enough on her day off of work to put a valentine package together to send to Douglas on his mission.
I got the cutest videos of Abby when I was in Germany, but I have never been able to load them on my blog. I think they are working now.
This is when Abby and I were loading things into the attic. She discovered some fun toys that she used to play with when she was a baby.

1 comment:

  1. Holly is SO cute! I love the photos coming from your end. We really miss you guys! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete